Standard hourly rates are below (as at 2 August 2019). Please see Regular Hirer Scheme for details of discounted rates and other benefits for groups and individuals that are able to commit to hiring on a regular basis and/or for a minimum number of times each year.
|Bookable area||Standard hourly rate|
|Hall (15 x 6.5 metres)||£12|
|Room 1 (4 x 2.5 metres)||£8|
|Room 2 (4 x 3.8 metres)||£8|
|Room 3 (4 metres x 4.6 metres)||£8|
|Rooms 2 and 3 combined (4 x 8.4 metres)||£12|
|Conservatory *(open seating area, approx 36 sq metres)||£10|
|NEW! Café kitchen*||£10|
|Café kitchen and Conservatory*||£16|
- When you’re working out the cost of hire, please include time for setting up and clearing away (if you need it). The chargeable hire period begins when you arrive in the space you’ve booked, and ends when you vacate the space, leaving it ready for the next person to use. If you need any help working out the hire cost, don’t hesitate to get in touch.
- The minimum hire period is 1 hour and beyond that we’re happy to charge per half hour – for example a hire period of 1.5 hours.
- All hires included shared use of the community kitchen, and the use of chairs and tables where appropriate. Other facilities (eg projector, whiteboards) may be available.
- There is free wifi throughout the building.
- Every hire is subject to the Citizens House Terms & Conditions of Booking and completion of a Booking Form.
*The Café Kitchen and/or Conservatory seating area are available for hire at times when the Oasis for Life Café is not in operation (so after 3.00 pm, and at weekends). The Café Kitchen is equipped to a high standard and hire includes fuel costs and use of crockery, cutlery and utensils. These areas are therefore ideal for busy functions with catering and the Conservatory is perfect for a serving/buffet area.