New regular groups at Citizens House: please see Regular Hirer Scheme to find out about discounted rates and other benefits.
Former regular groups at Citizens House: if you’d like to return to Citizens House you’ll benefit from pre-agreed hire fees and priority booking – just get in touch to book your slot. Our official re-opening date will be around mid-April but it may be possible to re-start your sessions slightly earlier in the month. We are able to show small groups of people round the new building (by appointment) so please contact us if you’d like a ‘guided tours’!
|Bookable area||Standard hourly rate|
|Hall (15 x 6.5 metres)||£12|
|Room 1 (4 x 2.5 metres)||£8|
|Room 2 (4 x 3.8 metres)||£8|
|Room 3 (4 metres x 4.6 metres)||£8|
|Rooms 2 and 3 combined (4 x 8.4 metres)||£12|
|Conservatory* (open seating area, approx 36 sq metres)||£10|
|Café kitchen and Conservatory*||£20|
- When you’re working out the cost of hire, please include time for setting up and clearing away (if you need it). The chargeable hire period begins when you arrive in the space you’ve booked, and ends when you vacate the space, leaving it ready for the next hirer to use. If you need any help working out the hire cost, don’t hesitate to get in touch.
- The minimum hire period is 1 hour and beyond that we’re happy to charge per half hour – for example a hire period of 1.5 hours.
- All hires included shared use of the community kitchen, and the use of chairs and tables where appropriate. Other facilities (eg projector, whiteboards) may be available.
- There will be free wifi throughout the building.
- Every hire is subject to the Citizens House Terms & Conditions of Booking and completion of a Booking Form.
*The Café Kitchen and Conservatory are available for hire at times when the Oasis for Life Café is not in operation (so after 3.00 pm, and at weekends). The Café Kitchen is equipped to a high standard and hire includes fuel costs and use of crockery, cutlery and utensils. These areas are therefore ideal for busy functions with catering and the Conservatory is perfect for a serving/buffet area.