Citizens House is a long-established community hub that’s been redesigned and rebuilt to a very high standard thanks to the Big Lottery and other funders and a very hard-working team of trustees and volunteers! This brand new purpose-built venue is for the benefit of the whole community and we offer a range of modern, attractive spaces and facilities suitable for social gatherings, parties, business meetings, rehearsals, concerts and much more. Citizens House is also ideal for regular group hire.
If you’d like to arrange for a tour of Citizens House, booking enquiries etc just contact us via ‘phone or email. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Main hall (6.5 metres x 15 metres)
- Room 1 (2.5 metres x 4 metres)
- Room 2 (3.8 metres x 4 metres)
- Room 3 (4 metres x 4.6 metres)
Rooms 2 and 3 can be combined to provide a pleasant ‘small hall’ 4 metres x 8.4 metres.
- Conservatory (open seating area, approx 36 sq metres)
- Café Kitchen & Conservatory