Citizens House is a long-established community hub that’s been redesigned and rebuilt to a very high standard thanks to the Big Lottery and other funders and a very hard-working team of trustees and volunteers! This brand new purpose-built venue is for the benefit of the whole community. We offer a range of modern, attractive spaces and facilities suitable for (when COVID-19 safety measures allow!) classes, clubs, gatherings, parties, business meetings, rehearsals, concerts and much more. Citizens House is also ideal for regular group hire.
If you’d like to arrange for a tour of Citizens House, booking enquiries etc just contact us via ‘phone or email. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Main hall (6.5 metres x 15 metres)
- Room 1 (2.5 metres x 4 metres)
- Room 2 (3.8 metres x 4 metres)
- Room 3 (4 metres x 4.6 metres)
Rooms 2 and 3 can be combined to provide a pleasant ‘small hall’ 4 metres x 8.4 metres.
- Conservatory (open seating area, approx 36 sq metres)
- Café Kitchen & Conservatory